Saturday 29 April 2017

!!YoU ArE The PaiN YoU ArE ThE CurE !!

!!YoU ArE The PaiN YoU ArE ThE CurE !!!!YoU ArE The PaiN YoU ArE ThE CurE !!


Dear Shitu,
                  
I know we fight.I know we argue over stupid things and those just happen to be what we contemplate before we go to sleep.we stress because we wonder if the other is going to be give up and quit fighting.promises are broken and trust is questioned.so much bullsh***t that we put up with.but in the end,we know that it will pay off.in the end,we will come out on the top and things  will become better.I keep my faith because I love you.and regardless of the drama,in the end yes,you are worth it...love you i am so sorry for all my mistakes I know Iam the difficult one and this time I have been really crazy. Iam sorry for all the trouble I caused.


                                                                                                                          LOVE
Regards Babu



No comments:

Post a Comment